Partirou.com: Where you will find the best price for airline tickets
Those who know me could tell you I am far from being a compulsive buyer and am adept at finding the best price for things. When looking for a good price, I seek comparison, and that includes when searching the best price for travel.
Today, to help you become a strong, informed, money smart traveler, I’ll tell you about my favorite site: Partirou.com
Why is Partirou my favorite?
- It is run by humans, not computers; made by a few travel enthusiasts
- It is comprehensive, clear, and to the point
- It saves its results and shares them
- It manages multi-city flights (example: Paris -> NYC -> Los Angeles -> Paris)
- It has nice advanced options (find the best time, or the airport the cheapest country in accordance with previous results, etc.)
- It is asynchronous (that’s a bit more technical but, basically, you start your search and don’t have to wait for the results. You can close the page and return to the site much later.)
- It is possible to search +/- 2 days for 25 possibilities for using both airline sites and online tour companies (i.e. GoVoyage, Opodo, XL, Voyages-SNCF, Opodo, Bravofly, eDream and Transat)
- Even if you’re not searching for flights, it allows you to search for deals in other aspects of your holiday, i.e. hotels and car rentals.
Behind the results of Partirou.com
(for comparison’s sake), there are a couple of passengers and travelers whose track record is impressive, but they is still NOTHING compared to the level of detail in their travel journals! Brilliant!
In short, you’ll understand Partirou.com is a site worth visiting. And I promise promise this article is not sponsored! It’s just that when I find a good site I share it.
- Travelogues in incredible detail!
- Its design is a little old-school
- It requires a little bit of practice to understand and operate properly
And for that, I’ve awarded them a well deserved 4.5/5!